Purpose and Overview: This group is for those who are already doing well using the Immanuel Approach who want to extend their skills. It will meet every second week, six times, over a twelve week period. Meeting every second week allows more time between meetings to facilitate sessions. The size of the group will be kept small so all members have the chance to:
- Debrief the experience of what happens in the group and ministry between groups
- Observe others facilitate ministry
- Facilitate ministry for others
- Get feedback on your ministry
- Receive appropriate more advance teaching
Dates: This group meets from Jan 29 to April 6th Australian time, Jan 28 – April 5 US time.
Dates & Times in Australian Time:
- Jan 29th, Feb 12 & Feb 26th: 7 am – 9 am Brisbane time (8-10 am Sydney and Melb)
- March 11th & 25th: 6-8 am Brisbane 7-9 am Melb & Sydney.
- April 6th: 6-8 am Eastern Australia
Dates and Times in US time:
Jan 28, Feb 11 & 25, March 10 & 24, April 5: Central 3-5 pm | Pacific 1-3 pm
Invitations and Applications: Typically those who participate in this group would have experienced two or more 6 week training groups. If you wish to join this group please contact Michael and or Andy directly.